MINIMAG Walk Behind Floor Scrubber:
Factory Cat's MINIMAG Floor Scrubber is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MINIMAG Walk Behind Floor Scrubber Dryer comes equipped with either a Brush-Assist drive which allows for operator ease with little-to-no pushing, or a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
- The Brush-Assist drive is great for level surfaces and for a cheaper option in comparison to the Traction.
- The Traction drive offers unparalleled preformance when climbing steep ramps and working on non-level surfaces.
While keeping with the constant durability that Factory Cat machines have to offer, your operators will find the MINIMAG Walk Behind Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to maneuver into tight areas, and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
Our Disk machines offer nearly 50% more power than other machines. Along with having the ability to scrub your floors, you can also buy seperate pads and equip your machine for Stone Polishing. If you would like more information about Stone Polishing, click here.
MINIMAG Walk Behind Floor Scrubber Specs:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45" x 18" x 40"
- Weight: 387 lbs.
- Disk Brush Size: 17", 20", 23", (2) 13", & (2) 14"
- Cleaning Width: 17", 20", 23", 26", and 28"
- Cleaning Rate (sq. ft/hr): 25,543
As you can see from these images, the MINIMAG Traction Floor Scrubber is great no matter where it may be used: from cleaning up the dirtiest of floors in a School Lunchroom, to a medium sized business that just needs some cleaning time saved, to a Corporate Headquaters. These powerful machines know just how to get the job done!